Apr 2, 2012

Last oil paintings for a while

Unfortunately on the road I can't paint with oil. We bought some smaller canvases (30cm X 40cm) and almost every two, three days I paint something. It feels so much better when I'm painting than ever before. When I 'm working on something I am unstoppable :D. Nothing can distract me from what I' m doing.

These paintings do not have deeper meaning. They are the result of the expression of my passion, which by definition is what art is all about. I do not want to sound smug and selfproclaim myself as an artist, but in my opinion when you do something and you're a 100% focused in doing it, and you recieve joy and love from whatever it is that you are doing, you are creating art.


still life-oil on canvas
My sister, studying-oil on canvas

No comments:

Post a Comment